Casa Clementi and Loggia sul Faudo are two comfortable lodgings renovated respecting the character of the old Ligurian house.
Access to both is from the central street of Civezza and is about 50 meters from the free public parking.
The furnishings and access of Casa Clementi is very similar to Loggia sul Faudo.
The apartment allows you to enjoy life in the village and to isolate yourself among the roofs for a dinner on the beautiful equipped terrace.
The Clementi apartment is composed of:
- A kitchen
- A bedroom with a double bed (French), two bedside tables, two exposed wardrobes
- A bedroom with a double bed, a coffee table, two bedside tables and a wardrobe
- A bedroom with two single beds, a single sofa bed, a television and 2 small armchairs
- Bathroom: shower, toilet, bidet, sink with mirror.
- An equipped terrace with table, chairs, deckchairs and umbrella.
Ideal number of people 6, if necessary a sofa turns into a sofa bed to accommodate a seventh person.