Casa Baciadonne owes its name to the adjacent alley (considered one of the closest in Liguria) that does not allow the simultaneous passage of two people.
Check to believe! If you happen to meet someone who proceeds in the opposite direction to yours, you will have to give them the pass or you could escape a furtive kiss.
Originally the premises were used as a barn.
Today the apartment is a loft that develops on two levels; the furniture is very modern and by using two buttons you can see that the kitchen is revealed from a counter and that the television projects images on the screen.
Casa Baciadonne is composed of:
• A living room with a sofa that turns into a double bed if necessary
• TV projecting with a beamer on a hidden screen
• On the raised level there is a double bed and a four-compartment wardrobe set in the attic
• An anti-bathroom with sink and mirror
• Bathroom with toilet and bidet and shower
Maximum 2 + 2 people
About 45 square meters